Help name my piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dylanCHEECH, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hey so I'm new here but I recently got my first spoon and I'm not sure what to name it could you help and say how you named your piece thanks

Attached Files:

2. call it "the dirty thumbnail"

3. I named mine Marco so if I ever lost it I could tell out "Marco!" And he'd call back "polo!!"
    Yes? No? Maybe?
    Haha.
    Looks sick as fuck.
    Give it a manly name

4. baby hands

5. Shit son you gotta pack a fatter bowl than that haha

6. Patchy- reminds me of patchy the dinosaur boss form WitcheyWorld level of Banjo- Tooie

7. I know shits expensive here in Ireland it was just a little bit I found in an old Baggie

8. [quote name='"dylanCHEECH"']

I know shits expensive here in Ireland it was just a little bit I found in an old Baggie[/quote]

I'm just fuckin with ya dude haha

9. call it orange cream soda because, its making me thirsty for some orange cream soda cuz of the color lol

10. dream machine

11. [quote name='"dylanCHEECH"']Hey so I'm new here but I recently got my first spoon and I'm not sure what to name it could you help and say how you named your piece thanks[/quote]

I got the same one.

12. Really? jaja

13. Does everyone name their pipes?
    I never considered it.
    The colorful pipe.

14. not everyone does, but it's a pretty common practice. It's just another one of those things where it's all a personal preference. sometimes, even, you just name certain ones that stick out to you.

15. I don't always name my pipes,
    but when I do I'm high.

Just a play on the meme and my personal opinion... Name your pieces when your toking and it'll come to you; it's more fulfilling than letting the internet decide.

16. ForumRunner_20121127_094621.png

These are my two current pipes.
    Frosty is 4 inches.
    The colorful one is 7 inches.
    I didn't realize I had names for them until this post.

I feel the smoke is lower in temperature on the longer pipe.
    My wife says the longer one looks like a phallic.

17. Smoke is pretty much always lower in temperature in longer pipes because it cools as it travels through the pipe.

18. Sick pipes really like the frosted the one

19. Blue and Orange are opposites on the color wheel.. call it Contradiction or sometihng like that.