"help name my piece!" threads

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by CasualSmoker123, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Can they stop? If you really want your piece to have a name, get really high and name it yourself.
    If you're posting them to just show off your new piece, don't. This is the toking tools section, go ahead and post a picture of your new piece that "hits like a champ."
    Sorry for the bad vibes I may be giving, but seriously, name your own piece.

2. u mad bro?

3. ahahah wow. if people want to post a thread asking help for a name on the piece. let them. dont shit your self bro.

4. why so serious?

i do it all the time, and am thinking about doing it in spite of you because of the impolite nature of your post

why the animosity towards people enjoying their glass and saying it "hits like a champ". everyone has a right to an opinion and you with your incredible wealth of knowledge "knowing" that their spoon pipe doesnt hit like a champ doesn't matter to them.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

anyone notice the irony of my post?
    :p

5. on a "one of these threads" to "help me name my piece" threads ratio, It's probably a 1:2
    then there is generally a thread afterward created just to troll this thread. It's rather silly how it works out.