Help Name My New Puppy

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Firefly1628, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Just got a Puppy today!!! She is half pit bull half rotweiler 100% sweetheart!!

Her name is currently Bailey, but that is my step brothers name, so I dont know if I want to keep it.

I was thinking of naming her Marley, Ember, or Ramona (means wise protector and is a Sublime reference)

I am open to other names too! Let me know what you think!! I like names that have some kind of meaning, or importance to them.

Heres "Bailey"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cute dog definently looks like a 'rosso' to me.
    If that name sounds to manly maybe try  An-Marie or maybe trixie etc... try searching google they have some good ideas. 
    I actually like the name Ember personally so thats my opinion
    Good luck friend.  

3. mmm i like Amber and Marley 

4. The jealousy radiating off of me is so thick it nearly oozes from my pores. I've wanted a mix like that since I was a wee baby. She's so gorgeous!!

Personally my money's on Ramona. Makes me think of Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim, and the bonus Sublime reference is also a plus :)

5. Air bud
    Taco
    Pedro
    Hernandez

6. I ended up naming her Darla Mae!!

I got really high the other night and she came galloping in, and when i looked at her, her ears looked like pig tails, so it gave me the whole "country girl" kinda feel. Darla Mae just sort of came to me then haha.

7. I like Marley, or maybe marla?