HELP!My weed clones leaves are curling and look like they are dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Justintimeshepard, Jun 11, 2018.

1. So i posted a pic of what my clone is looking like. Im worried. The leaves just started to look like they are shriveling and curling a little. Only noticing it with the smaller leaves. Bigger fan leaves seem ok. Im only using one of those 24 inch led light bars from lights of america. Il put a pic of my set up too. Any advice would be helpful asap thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is my setup

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you get some natural light shots we might be able to offer some tips. If you're referring to that one leaf curling down, nitrogen toxicity. If you're referring to a discoloration we can't tell from those pics.

Also need a little info, how long since these cuttings were taken? Do they have their own root system? How far away from your light are they?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What have you fed them?
    Fan Blowing?
    Temp of room?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

5. here is what they look like i just fed them a little packet of miracle grow. i haven't put anything to feed them in a few days and have given them direct sunlight and put them under a grow light in my house in the closet. my closet stays the same temp. i am a beginner grower. tell me what you think.

sincerely.
    justin

Attached Files:

6. they get 3 hours of indirect sunlight in the morning.

7. and the fan is always blowing and they do get watered once a week or if they get dry