Help! My tent is fucked

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magiggle, Oct 28, 2011.

1. #1 Magiggle, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    So my tent was shedding little fucking specs of fabric that are now infused in my buds, because the light tight strip got caught in the zipper and started shredding when it was to warm aka lights on....... So I tried to rip the fabric off now my tent has no zipper door, just a door that hangs down, wtf do I do..... Harvest early?.... There's no way it will be light tight.... Like
    Fuck the dr40 tent never ever ever ever buy the dr brand they fucking suck donkey cock

2. I'm sorry to hear that! So close to the end. If the buds are salvagable with the fabric in them you could make a temporary light proof door. I went to a fabric store and had a small LED flashlight to test how light proof each fabric was. I found a good and thick fabric that let zero light through. Then I doubled it over On itself like a closed curtain and zero light leaks. You coukd drape it over your tent until you are ready for harvest.

Just an idea. But good luck!

3. [quote name='"Magiggle"']
    Fuck the dr40 tent never ever ever ever buy the dr brand they fucking suck donkey cock[/quote]

Unless you are a donkey! Then it sounds like a good deal!

4. Is that a secret Jardin dr 40, if so your the first person I have ever heard bashing Jardins. Sounds like operator error.

5. You tore your tent up, not the tent makers fault.

You could still make some hash if you're worried about smoking fibres.

6. Get a black sheet or blanket and safety pin it to ur tent to cover the opening

7. [quote name='"qualitysense"']You tore your tent up, not the tent makers fault.

You could still make some hash if you're worried about smoking fibres.[/quote]

I got a feeling the fibers will come out during drying and curing

8. lol...
    Just Duct tape, the tent window shut.

after all, am sure the jardins have 2 windows.

The bits of thread will come off, when the buds are drying, easy to pick off.

Don't waste your harvest just because the tents window got dicked.

9. make butter and hash. and leave some to smoke of course