Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help my stem broke off in my slide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blackfangs, Jun 20, 2010.

1. so im drunk and messing around while holding my bong and i broke off the ash catcher on the slide and they are glass on glass and the ash catcher has been pushed into the slide and broken off can anyone help me get the broken piece of the ash catcher out? my bong looks exactly like this

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9AU-RyMyg4o/0.jpg

2. thats gunna be pretty rough man...u might wunna try to use tweezers and maby sum needle nose pliers and try to get each litle peice of glass out..
    then rince with water to get shatters of glass gl my friend and nice bong:D...just dont try to do this wile ur drunk cuz ur gunna fuk up ... cya:wave:

3. yea i think il screw with it tomorrow it is in there pretty snug and most of it broke off so hopefully pliers will work

4. Use needle nose pliers or something similar to push the downstem into the bong CAREFULLY, then dump it out.