Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! My slide is stuck!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sfk5055, May 18, 2007.

1. Alright so i came home trashed and knocked my bong over and it hit a ..measureing glass... and broke the slide. Luckly thats all it broke, the problem is that the slide is now stuck in the roor/bong and wont come out. I need advice, i have already tried heating the glass, maybe not enough and coupled the a coat hanger could not pull it out. Any other suggestions?

Too Late Broke the brong, any other idea's looks like im going to a glass blower.

Yeah so What i tried didnt work and i chiped a corner off of where you put the slide in. I dont know if it can be glued or welded so send me some idea's.

2. There any way to BREAK the slide inside it? mabye tossing it around with a screw driver... I dont know..

submerge it in water and try then???

3. Well considering i cannot find the "This thread is worthless without pictures" smile... I decided to use this,

:confused_2:

A. Pictures would be GREATLY Helpful.
    B. Have you tried a needlenose plyers?
    C. Does your downstem come out? -Well I have a glass bong, but the downstem comes out, with its rubber grommet.. (I have a glass bong btw) But then my bowl slides on to that...

Good luck anyways...

4. What if you heated up the slide with a constant flame for a while, like a minute. Then drop 1 or 2 drops of water onto the slide. The glass will shatter. Just make sure to apply the water to the slide, nor the bong, or you could have a shattered bong..although idk if it would be hot enough?

5. Averageman, thank you. That was actaully the best advice I could have gotten, had I not broken the bong I think that would have actually worked. Smart man you are.

6. try taking something and poking into the hole all the way through if the slide is broke is shattered. Then just turn it over and let it come out the shaft port.

7. hey man, doesn't sound like your having a very good night. i feel for you man, thats how panzerfaust broke

r.i.p. panzerfaust