HELP! My seeds have sprouted but they dont look healthy

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chronic The Hemphog, Apr 30, 2016.

1. i was wondering if my seeds are supposed to look like this they have been transplanted a couple times due to my friends inexperience in growing and he put them in the same pot i dont want to take them out cause they have already been stressed alot with previous transplants and i know its bad to grow two plants in the same pot. theyre in a plastic shotglass with promix premium potting soil as the soil and are under a Cfl(they get about 10-12 hours of light a day) to stay alive until its consistently above 10°C out, The strain is Early Miss autoflower from Cropking seeds they have started germination on 4/20 is this normal or what? any and all help is very much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hi ... were is pics? And only 10hrs of lite??? Sorry but nothing sounds gud lol...send pics love and people on ere may be able to shed sum light on ya situation... gud luck xx

3. forgot the pic sorry [​IMG]

4. It's probably got a lot to do with the multiple transplants while they are still little baby sprouts. Give them more light and time, maybe they'll live.

5. Hi aqualung said and also dont drownd then... perlite mix is good for drainade and airiation etc. Gud luck love xx

6. i left them under the cfl all night and all day yesterday but im certain that the one seedling isnt going to make it how does the other one look? any suggestions on keeping it alive?

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] if this other dead seedling sprouts back up im naming it Rasputin.. Lol

8. Looks like your drowning them to me.....to much water in those starters...the sprouts need darkness and warmth they need less water as well because you want your roots to search for water.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

9. Just water from the bottom very little so the roots dig down to find it

10. Are there drainage holes in bottom of those cups bro?

11. Fuckkkkkkkkkk so is it bad i just put like a cap full of water cause the soil felt dry and so how long of light should i have them under? is there any way to get the water i just put in out faster? should i repot with new soil and add like a tiny tiny amount of water?

12. Yes try that.....also make sure you have 4 or 5 drainage holes in bottom of cups and just water lightly till soil is damp and let it dry out a bit before watering again this way your roots will seek water

13. If they are autos you can grow them under any light schedule try 18/6 or 24/0 and since they've broke soil you want them under light NOW

14. a few inches away from your cfls...also 6500k spectrum cfls are better for Veg

15. thanks for your help im about to repot now and yes they are under a cfl not sure the spectrum but the cfl i was using just broke so i need to get a new one and it has had quite a bit of light(cfl was on for the past 24hrs) and what size pot should i use i read somewhere that its best to put autos into the container you want them to finish in

16. Yes I've heard that as well pot them on whatever you plan on finishing in due to fast lifeCycle

17. Sub up to my journal bro it's "BrodenBoy's micro - grow ( Purple Kush ) "

18. Alright thanks for the advice and ill head over there now!, quick little update hows my little girl doing is she healthy, dieing, any problems i dont realize are problems, or is she good to continue a healthy life at this point?[​IMG]

19. Seems ok there in that pic

20. What about the browning on the end and the other one looks like its starting to twist