Help. My Seeds are not growing...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by J1Lupeta, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Hi guys.
    It's my first grow, so i'm a little anxious about that... I planted my seeds 5 days ago and they are not growing. They are Auto Super Skunk.
    So, anyone have exp with them?

Just need a little tips.
    Ty

2. did you germinate them in paper towels or something first, or put the beans right into medium? if the latter, it can take a few days for them to pop through the soil.

3. y, i germinated 4 of them in papertowel and one in the cup {i wanted to trye the two ways), and all germinated well and fine. But they are not sprouting... I know they can take a week to sprout, but they are auto, it's why im a little hopeless. But ofc lets wait :)

4. How far down and have you watered?

5. #5 dsbigd99, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    And make sure the water drains well. My first grow I sprouted and when I put them in the medium it didnt drain proper and the sprout died before it could penetrate the surface.

6. y, its draining nice. i put the 5 plastic cups in a tuperware with water, with holes on the bottom of the cups and they pull water when needed, but im a little concerned... the soil is nice, the seeds germinated well and i take very good care with them.
    I don't understand... Tomorrow morning maybe i can have a surprise i hope ehehe

7. what the room temp. like. if it's really cold, that will really slow things down, if the medium is cold.

8. i have an termoventilator who refresh air and can change temperature. the temperature is fine. bah

9. I don't Know the exact situation. But how will they pull water if the seed just popped. you usually do that once the roots are established. are you watering from the top also?