Help my seedling is bending over

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jason@420, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Hey guys my seedling is about 2 days old and is 4" tall and it is bending over, this literally just happened within half an hour!

Attached Files:

2. Try adding more soil to the bottom to try to stand it up straight..might be difficult or u might have to put in a new cup but the bottom of the stem might need to be under the soil

3. I saw some pictures EXACTLY like this and they have the ladies in Fox farm ocean, they are autoflower seeds and they had plastic on the top of the container to help them start... 3 days after putting them in the soil, they said that they took the plastic off and all three seedlings look like this.  

I would be very interested in why they look like this, please someone answer? :D 

4. [​IMG]
    LOL...always good to see a nooby trying ...                  you have done well Obiwon ....lol

Had you used less red in your available light then your plant would have not stretched so far, dump that shit pot and go for a 3 us gallon/ 10 liter with 30% perlite added use shit like fox farm(FFOF) is good but again dilute it with 30% by pot with perlite

to my blog the 12 week grow: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-12822-12-week-grow-sceneario-cervantas/

5. Yeah all good fixed it after a day thank you beautiful sun...