HELP!!!! My Plants leafs are down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by renizo, Apr 10, 2009.

1. HELP The leafs on 3 of my plants are down all of them. I didn't get to feed them last night though 1 more day was good enough just feed them 2 hours ago see 1 that top leafs went up. Don't know if this is the problem but help me please.

2. That's called wilting. Wilting happens when the plants are thirsty. The Plant's stomata closes, and the turgor pressure of the plant drops. This causes your leaves to droop. Watering will fix this. You should see noticeable different 20 mins after you water. I think I read somewhere that water moves through the plant at a rate of about 1 foot per hour.

3. Relax this is an extremely common problem that we have all faced. Just water the plants, and try not to forget to water them again. Its not the end of the world and your grow will still be fine, but try not to make it a habit of not feeding your plants.

It does freak the shit out of you though, when you walk into the growroom and your plant is all hanging down, all skinny like......its like when you put a cat in the bathtub :smoking:

4. Thank you guys so much I will water it again tomorrow. Thank you again:hello::hello::hello::hello:

5. #5 renizo, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    K so i check out the plants once i woke up and its still the same i know i need to be patient , but its im worry want to make sure they gonna be ok ima post pic once i get back home. Soil is still wet maybe at night it should be good for watering

6. If the plants are still wilted an hour or two after you have watered, then you have a different problem. Plant photos will help, as well as any info you can give us about your feeding schedule, light cycle, plant age, yada, yada.

7. Here are the pics they are still not doing good i need help man!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

8. are your lights too close?

9. Looks like the soil dried out at one point. Possibly killed your roots. They may bounce back, but I doubt it! Maybe you could try cutting the leaves as if they were clones to stop normal growth and promote rooting. Then use just a foliar feeding of water to them with a little clonex or something similar. This is most likely to be a waste of time, or even if you do save them.... not great results from the stress.

I personally would have tossed them and started over, or make due with what is still going. If your growing less, you can now think about trying for higher yields out of what is left. You can now use larger pots for fewer plants. Go longer on the veg time, and grow a couple to a few monsters.