Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! my plants are growing too slow in flower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaptain Kindbud, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Hi guys, I am new to growing. My veg. was great and when I went to flower, it seems everything went into slow motion. My plants are 4 weeks into flower. I have been giving it proper nutes and water. Why are my plants budding so small and slow. I am ready to do a week 4 carbo load and i'm wondering if this is a good idea now also.. If anyone can give me some thoughts..ideas , it would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

2. towards the end of budding it will shoot off, expect about double size of those nugs will be final loadout

3. and about the carbo load?

4. Help! I just realized theres a growing section on this site!
    Check it out man, they will help you.