help my plant looks wierd

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 72firebird396, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ok well the first two hairs showed up on 8/03/06 its been 20 days since then and i dont think my plant looks how it should. all the pics i see of your guys plants the very tops of the colas have hella hairs, and mine looks nothin like that, i mean i have hairs at the tops but only a couple on each top, and they dont stick hella far out the pistils like the ones i see on here do where it looks like the whole tip is covered with long hairs. also a couple of my hairs are turning red. heres a pic of the top of the main stem its kinda crapy but you can see how it looks. like the bud stems are growin but it still looks kinda airy. is it just too early for me to tell if its budding right? also the hairs that are turning red looks like the oldest hairs. the ones on the main stem nodes. but i dont even know the strain so it could be normal, any ideas on the type (indica/sativa) and how long it should take to finish?

[​IMG]

2. patients.......

its only 3 weeks since it started to flower