Help! My outdoor plants are flowering!

Discussion in 'General' started by CuriousBrian, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Okay, I admit I'm a noob for out doors. I vegged some plants until they were about two feet tall indoors at 18/6 light cycle with 400 watt MH. I moved them outside towards the middle of May. I thought I was safe. All of my plants have started to flower (many different strains). I live in San Jose CA, and the weather has been freaky this year (meaning cloudy, cold and raining, which never happens here this time of year).

So my desparate question is that I need answered by someone who has experienced this first hand if possible is: what is going to happen to my plants? Will they revert to veg and screw my whole crop? I have the option of moving them back inside but they are huge now and wont get the space and fresh air they will need, and the whole intent was to not pay for all that electricity. However, I would rather do that and get a so so yeild than to lose the whole crop (8 very robust plants)

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

-Brian

2. I'm the only newb grower on this here site :devious:

You will get way better answers in the outdoor grow section of the forums.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI]YouTube - ‪Ba dum tssshhh‬‏[/ame]

4. they might hermie, I have never grown before but I read about it.

it would probably be best to take them back inside and keep them on 12/12 so that they don't get all seed

5. You'd be lucky if they lived, they are very sensitive to their growing environment and usually if you move them and there's a big change from before, they'll die.

6. #6 CuriousBrian, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    They are not only living, but growing like fricking crazy! They are super bushy and green. I should have mentioned I topped them 4 times each before I moved them outside so they are now like a 3 1/2 ft tall bush! The love that California sunshine and fresh air I guess. Of course the first month of their lives outdoors it was super sunny, then the weather got all crappy for like a week straight. Now it is all nice and sunny again :)