Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help my friend out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aYouLetsGetHigh, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Help my friend out by going to his site? ekor4dictator.webs.com
    Its all about corruption in the government and has a link to the online petition for legalization of marijuana so he helps the cause

2. I want weed legal, but i got dealers i can trust so i don't mind buying off them :)

3. Sorry, it's going to take more than that.

Do you think you just made the first petition?

4. We need a weed super hero, one who goes to people whom find themselves in a place of injustice and fights back on the war on drugs. Good comic Idea, theres my claim to fame right there.

5. The only two reasons I think it's even illegal is because:
    1. The government makes money from it being illegal
    2. The people aren't educated about it.

Generally most people don't know a lot about drugs or have been told lies since they were kids.

So long story short, that petition won't do anything haha
    It's gone from being acceptable and a respected medicine to outlawed and highly frowned upon but in recent history it's starting to swing back into the light.

6. Sorry man, I wish that had petition had any signifance, but reality is that it doesn't mean shit.

7. oh man... this again..

8. In a "perfect" it would mean something, sadly petitions no longer carry a very heavy impact, even though this is a government "for the people"... or used to be