Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help My Friend Out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeanOfGreen, May 30, 2009.

1. My good friend has tried smoking a couple times and the two most recent times he got high for the first time. It wasnt exactly what anyone would call a great first time. He has always been worried about his heart, and he has had many tests done and they all show that he is all good and healthy. This still doesn't stop him from being paranoid. So back to his highs, his first high he was very worried about his heart rate, but his second high he had a horrible panic attack.

He is going to smoke with just me in a secluded calming area in about three weeks. I was wondering if you guys could help me out into making sure this high is the best possible. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated.

2. you will be fine, just have your friend chill otu and keep hismindoccupied sohe doesnt bug, make sure the enviornment is safe, preferably indoors if you could

3. ^what that guy said. Also you guys should just eat some good ass food. His munchies will keep his mind occupied, and reduce the high a bit. Do somethin fun, so he doesn't just sit around and think about his heart.

4. Its all in his head. I was sorta worried too when i first smoked, i knew that it could increase the heart rate, so i got worried when i felt it pounding inside.

You gotta be there to calm him down. Show him some facts and shit. You wont die from smoking weed. its just weed. he will be totally fine.

be a good, assuring friend. you should both have an awesome time.

5. I second that with the munchies. Also, don't let him smoke too much; I find the more experienced you get, the less jacked up your heart rate gets so making sure he doesn't get too ripped would probably be a good plan starting out.

I could be wrong about the heart rate thing lessening w/exp, but nonetheless less high=lower heart rate.

6. give him a shot of nitrous and he wont worry about it anymore haha

7. Relax with him, and enjoy his favorite hobbies. (as long as no one else is involved) If he likes going on nature walks then do that, woods are great while you are feeling good. Get him some good food, some good music, and just talk to him. You might get more quiet when you are high and not even realise it. (I do, and took me months to finally realise this) If you are quiet and not talking then he will feel the bodily sensations more which he may be unable to handle.

Also, cannabis is not for everyone. I am sure you enjoy it, and would like him to enjoy it, however not everyone can handle it nor does everyone enjoy the feelings. (keep this in mind throughout your entire life)

Peace, good vibes, enjoy your afternoon/night.