Help My first grow with a CUTTING

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by themasta09, Aug 2, 2009.

1. hey dude, good luck for the next grow, hope its female, u should start a new grow journal for the grow, as now its more like "Themasta's second grow(with bagseed)" lol or something like that, haha neway ur call, hope all goes well

2. right on time man, I was just wondering when the next thread was coming :wave:

good deal dude...any pics of your new setup? I'm sure you've changed some things around since last time?

Curious man have you taken a look at vertical/stadium style growing? I keep preaching this style all the time but it's just so impressive in terms of the amount of yield you can get out of a very small space. I've got a vertical setup running right now very early (3 days) into veg, will be flowering in a week, have Chunky Cheese (Deep Chunk x UK Cheese), C99 x Deep Chunk, and Chuck D (East Coast Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk). wish ya the best of luck on your new endeavor, keep us posted....I know ya will :smoking:

3. #303 themasta09, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    ITS HERE - THE RETURN
    GO TO MY NEW THREAD -
    '''':wave:

UPDATE Wont upload yet, when it does i'll post link here

4. wheres this new thread then dude lol??

5. try and make sure there are no nutes in the soil.

6. Above post???????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: