Help My dieing plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blazed Panda, Jan 13, 2009.

1. #1 Blazed Panda, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  2. its really easy to nute burn using Miracle Grow so thats my guess. If i was you i would bring it inside... put in a larger pot.. give it some more light... and flush for a few watering and it should get better soon.

Hope this helps
    GL

3. stick around the forum, and read a lot. there's a few problems, and while your plant is alive, theres a lot of things you can do to improve its life. lighting: sunlight, especially in winter is a pretty weak way to grow. the pot size should be bigger like some suggested since it's getting older. miracle grow singles aren't that good of nutrient mix, i'm not even sure they're a very good ratio to grow with. you should probably bring it in and start working on getting a little better environment, you said it went down to 35*, and that's pretty amazing it's not jacked up from that alone, it should be something like 70-82 for a safe environment without stressing it out. theres a lot to learn here though, that's where i'm picking up my knowledge from. good luck, sorry i couldn't give you a better answer!