Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help My Dad By Reading And Replying To This Please.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterChron420, May 24, 2013.

1. I would lower the dosage of levadopa gradually rather than stopping immediately, just to be sure that the cannabis is working well enough for him to not need the pills.

Sadly, our dispensary lists Hemp Oil on their website but they do not actually sell the real hemp oil with THC :(

3. bud with more cbd than thc

4. #24 piepgras, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    Grow it! Take matters into your own hands! (Edit: Not saying that you haven't taken matters into your own hands, BUT I WANT MORE!)

Yup! :) He is gradually lowering his dose (Now at 2 per day instead of 3) and feeling much better!

6. Pretty weird.. today, we smoked two joints and he didn't feel anything? 

Should he stick to edibles? 

7. Has he tried vaping yet? He might really enjoy that. it's much smoother than smoking and he will be able to control just how much vapor he gets.

Since he's probably not going to be vaping on the go, the Da Buddha is a great vape. You just turn it on and you're good to go as soon as it warms up.

There's kind of a learning curve to a MFLB which some else mentioned.

8. I think you are kinda overthinking things a bit bro..... 

9. i would recommend silver surfer, best in my opinion