Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help my brother

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Long story short my brother did some stupid shit last night and he's in trouble (alcohol related). He's actually been smoking like every day for the past week or two and he's home for thanksgiving break.

My parents are going to get him a home drug test right now. I'm telling him to drink shit tons to dilute his piss a little bit, but I don't know a lot about DTs.

Any suggestions? I feel partially at fault cause I packed him some fat bowls ;) haha

2. Nothing you can really do now

3. Nope. Just sit and wait

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    What are you parents going to do? take away his birthday? Give him a firm talking to?

You should kick him in the nuts for doing stupid shit, I kicked my brother in a balls a few times. It still makes me laugh. :D

5. Nah man there's no avoiding if there doing it right now, if you can maybe delay the drug test for a week and do lots of cardio and exercising and drinking lots of water he could pass.

6. Start cleaning yourself out in case he rats on you

7. Alright thanks all. That's what I thought haha

I hate to post one of THESE threads.

Looks like I'm on break until further notice. Gotta stay on the down low now.

Kick your brother in the balls for us.

9. Tell him to dilute it with toilet water. Worst that can happen is that it says its inconclusive or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hold the fresh pee in your mouth with 20ml of listerine.
    Swirl it around.

Spit into the cup. No way of failing.