HELP my blue dream

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by growall247, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Leaves are saggy and folding like a taco. Been in the ground 2 weeks, no nutes yet N P K was tested and good, 7.2ph and watering 1 gallon about 2x a week.

Attached Files:

2. wut growing soil did you use?

3. It is outdoor in ground. I started clones into ocean forest then to shade for a few days to the ground outside that was tilled n tested.

4. How are you testing the soil? Any soil testers I have seen are generally inaccurate.

Tacoing is usually because the plant is trying to keep moisture in. What has the outside temp been?

5. 50-55 at night 70-75 during the day

6. #6 shawnfierro, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It looks like your ph is too high and it looks over watered too. I fear that your soil is sub par as well.

7. Just went out n checked ph coming out of drip line and it's 9.2!!!! How can I even lower it in drip irrigation lines?

8. Where are you getting the water from?

9. Water main into the house I tapped into cause no faucet nearby

10. #10 shawnfierro, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You mix the water and nutes in a barrel, adjust ph and use a pump and timer to move the water when you need it.

11. Is the any other way cause I would need a huge barrel and pump.

12. i had a hard time with my 3 blue dreams too :(

they never correctly transitioned from soil to hydro.... :'(((((

i feel your pain!!

13. Ya mine is outdoor in soil, but I really need to figure out how to lower the ph on drip lines

14. Um, unfortunately you are gonna have to buy barrels and pumps :-/ that water is gonna fry em.

15. Any suggestion on where to get 50-100 gallon barrels? And pumps that will good for hooking that up to?

16. Tank-depot.com or Columbiawatergardens.com For the tanks and google some for the pumps

17. What kind of psi do I need to compare to a water main going into my house ( I T the main )

18. THAT is out of my knowledge. I've never seen a setup like yours before. most out doors I've seen have been a few plants watered by hand. From the small glimpse you get from that pic you set up you got a field going. I really hope you get this figured out, I would be happy to know there's that much bd growing happily.

19. Ya it's quite a bit. That's why I couldn't do by hand. I found those websites helpful thank you a bit expensive so I may just go with around 5 44g trash cans and PVC them together to they can drain evenly. Pump should be the fun part cause I don't have time to wait for an online to ship it. These babies need to be watered n flushed.

20. Linking a bunch of garbage cans is a good idea. Maybe find a pool/hot tub repair place and get a pump?