Help My Baby Is Dying, I Need Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hopesfall, Dec 13, 2002.

1. i have a plant, about a month old, about a foot and a half tall, and i think forgot to water it, and all the branches just kinda came down, like they had no more strength left in them, is the problem i forgot to water it, or is it something else?

2. It would be helpfull to get a pic....if you did not water it then give it water.....and lots of it....put enough water throught it that it starts to run out the bottom.....it' may not be too late.....but like i said, a pic is best.....more detail would help, i.e. did you not water it?? if so why not??....how long??....what size of pot??is there enough light...what kinda light is it under.....more info please.....Peace out...Sid

3. well, i guess ti was the water, because i added a lot of water, and within an hour,. it was back upright. the best way to describe how the plant looked, (i got the idea high) is it looked like a closed umbrella, like all the branches were weak and couldnt hold themselves up.

4. good to hear that it's on the mend!....Peace out....Sid

5. yeah, dont forget about it again, cause its not usually that forgiving.... good luck....