Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! My anxiety is off the roof!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killerkarla23, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Chill out? Both of you? Dont be ride when someone asks for advice. I've already decided to quit I was expressing I didnt want to. Again move on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just a tip for next time you try and communicate your thoughts on a subject.

"I cant quit I love the Chronic. Its throwing me into depression. I'm scared of being allergic to weed...HELP.... PLEASE.."

Does not equal

"I've already decided to quit but I would rather not..."

It's not rude to point out the obvious but it is dick behavior to not make your thoughts clear, ask for advice and then belittle that advice.

3. Yea I'm not reading your bullshit as I've had many thing answered from others who gave input. I dont have time for people like this. Go away. Done talking bye.

4. Just baby steps. Smoke a little less, if it's still being weird maybe take a lil tolerance break. It'll all be good!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Actually let me update.. I do feel it slightly right now. I must be over thinking. I'm panicky a little now.. no need consumption... maybe the anxiety is making me trip?

6. I have to ask my better half. She and my youngest daughter swear by it. They say it really helps. Especially my daughter. She's had very bad bouts with depression and anxiety.

I do know that they order it through our pharmacy but we are in Europe so it's probably called something wierd and different.

I'll take a pic of the bottle when I get home from work and post it.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. You know drinking caused me to be a train wreck most of my adult life but I couldn’t stop. I don’t drink anymore, guess what I’m not a train wreck anymore. Damn see how that works. All you did is just embarrass yourself. Moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thank you!!! I have decided this.morning that would be the best idea. I still feel anxiety as of right now (no consumption has happened) I am a little panicky and I am feel some of the same overwhelming symptoms.. thank you for your input tho!:)

9. Stop being petty and grow tf up

10. I came here here for support.. I'm not even emb but nice try.. I do have better things to worry about then people picking at my disorders? Which is what your doing. Are you sure your not the asshole here?

11. I also dont drink‍♀️

12. Okay! Thank you!!!:)

13. Bitch bye

14. I have stopped having attacks since i quit taking all meds but my crazy pills. No pain killers or anxiety meds. I don't think they mix well with cannabis for me.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm actually finding this out now.. thinking it's not a good combo as tho it felt like it used to be...:-/ I at least hope I can stop xanax

• Like Like x 1
  16. You could try ativan. Non narcotic. It's what my ol lady gets. Have you tried a vape or edibles? Maybe the smoking and coughing part doesn't suit you anymore?

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. That could be as well. My results with edibles are inconclusive... I've never felt anything on edibles.. my mom makes a tincture tho that could help.. I do have a vape pen too but that made me panic a little over a month ago but I think that was cus of too much caffeine? I've had Ativan.. makes me feel nasty:-/... being a difficult person sucks. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Still laughing at this 'addict' idea as I dont even smoke like I used to. Addict.. its weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2