help my 2 week old seedling is getting yellow leAVES

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by denma1lm, Dec 26, 2010.

1. #1 denma1lm, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    help I dont know what is wrong. I have not added any nutes yet and it is day 4 since I transplanted into FFOF. I water with 6.2 ph water and I havent watered in two days. It is growing fast but I am not very knowledgable in soil. I am doing hydro and its going great but I dont know how to capture a good runoff sample to measure ph / tds/ and ec from soil please help.:confused::confused::confused:

I also have some fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom coming in the mail this week along with a new 2' 6 bulb t5 Maxlume fluorescent light coming to take the place of my 2' 2 bulb Maxlume fixture. I will be flowering in my flower room with my two hydro skunk #1 plants in a scrog using bubble buckets. I just want to see the difference in taste between hydro and soil

First pic from 2 days ago is located here and second pic is today. As you can see it has yellowed quite a bit. I think it might be overwatering or the fact that I havent added any nutrients when watering. What does any one think??????? I havent watered in 2 days by the way as the soil is still damp 2" down

Attached Files:

2. Im a newb with the exact same problem.

Bump for some help....