Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Munchy problem :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleToker, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Soooo....we all love pokin' the smots. And hey, the munchies are fun, too. Unfortunately for me my mouth is wired shut for the next five weeks! What should I do???

2. When my buddy got his wisdom teeth removed he drank/ate milkshakes and smoothies for sustenance. Kind of sounds great to get baked and suck down some milkshakes... mango smoothies...

3. Rip the fuckin' wires off.:cool:

4. Haha. I fucking wish. Shit's screwed directly into my gums. Looks legit but I'm hungry. That and I don't feel like having my jaw break :mad:

5. Nice idea for somebody trying to loose some weight :D just wire ur mouth shut LOL ;)

6. u crazy bruh!

starvin is never good for health.

but that would be some crazy ass punishment tho..

7. You ain't kidding. I lost 10lbs the first week. And I'm a skinny thing to begin with.

8. oh im with this guy.

try some jamba juice!

9. I had that done. I put alll of my favorite foods in a blender. Let your imagination run wild. Best was the big mac in the blender.

10. What did you do to get your mouth wired shut?

11. I think I threw up a little in the back of my mouth, lol.

12. talked back to mum. Lol just kidding. Had a nasty mountain biking accident. had it wired for about 4 weeks.

13. 13.5 hour corrective jaw surgery. fun stuff

14. big mac in the blender...

tell me more..

lol

13.5 hrs? omg bruh.. i already feel your pain..

15. Hahaha already blenderized a burger, chicken and steak. Add a little hot sauce to the chicken and it's like drinking a buffalo wing.

Though something about drinking my munchies just isn't right :confused:

16. Was the Big Mac Smoothie nice?:)))

17. Still scared of this one, not gonna lie. Maybe pizza would work?

18. Big mac smoothie was delicious. I still dont see whats so upsetting about it, its just pre chewed basically. Its like saying ground beef is disgusting because its not solid haha.

Indica dominant strain with big mac smoothie? Dont even have to chew. So good.
    Indicas give me crazy couch lock to the point where i dont even feel like chewing sometimes, but still want to enjoy a delicious Big Mac. I think blending foods is the way of the future.