help mrbubbles find this pill

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Damn.. bubbles is still alive?

And fuckin NEGLIGENT? Whoa :eek:

2. whats up hoast man

shit here doin work

3. go head take a lot n tell us what happens, are any of the things u mentioned even considered "good"?......no.
    gettin really dizzy and being all over the place doesnt make a pill good for recreational value
    now the opiates n benzos...thats what your lookin for...get your mind right fools.

4. what are you talking about???

i got 50 footballs in the kitchen and 120 1 mg klonipan son you need a lesson

5. So when you smoke herb and it gives you a body high and you are unable to walk or talk right.... or if you smoke some herb and you get a head high and you think differently and act differently, those aren't good? Sorry man, I fail to see your point. Sounds to me like it will mess you up. Sounds like the same warnings they give opiates and benzos. Obviously it gives you some sort of intoxication or it wouldn't do those things. I am not saying that it should be used for recreational purposes but it sounds to me like it can be. I am tired of people saying they have no recreational value yet have no proof of it. Show me where it says any of that.

6. For starters... It's an anxiety pill... So it MIGHT be good for recreational usage. But most pills like that usually take time to build up in your system, and you won't really get "fucked up" from them...

7. Except for Xanax :devious:

8. Yeah... Thus why I said it might be good for rec. use, and most pills of that nature take time :D But I know what yer sayin :D :hello: :gc_rocks: