Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Mixed clean urine w/ dirty urine for pre employment drug test!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wtfhelp, Jan 24, 2019.

1. hi I need help I took a pre employment urine drug test a few days ago, I haven’t smoked in a little over a month and also lost about 20lbs but I’m nervous af rn cos I took the first check home drug test kit a day after I went to do the pre employment test n showed positive for thc but that brand had mixed reviews. When I to do the drug test for the job I had clean urine with me for the test but it came up right under the line the lady was being a bitch and asked me to meet the line which I should’ve told her I couldn’t pee anymore and they had no sink in the restroom so I had no choice but to drop a few drops of my dirty urine in and I’m freaking out I haven’t heard anything since from the job, please someone help! Have anyone experienced this and if so did u pass? Please help.

2. Was it towards the beginning, middle, or end of the stream when you added it? If middle, you might be ok, that holds the least amount of THC

3. It was the middle and it was only a few drops

4. That might have helped a lot. Even if it's trace amounts you will probably be ok.

5. Thanks for replying

6. You'll fail.. look at it like this if you mix a shot of Jack Daniels into a huge bottle of coke does it still have alcohol in it?

8. That makes sense ... :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. With the dilution, you're almost certainly below the threshold...

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m praying I swear it was not even a second of my urine..

11. Just wanted to update you guys I passed and got the job!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I just took a test. It was an immediate result urine test machine that employers pay extra for hurry up. I used synthetic and temp was perfect.
    I accidentally dribbled a bit of my dirty pee into the synthetic. I’m freakin out!

13. I had 60ml of my daughters clean urine but the line I was told to pee to was at about 120ml.
    Bc I feared they would toss the whole thing and say it wasnt enough (they have done that in past). I didnt want to give an entire sample that had ALL of my own dirty pee!!! So, I added about 10ml of my own...still not 120ml but there was no way I was giving 50/50 mixture!! Gave my sample on Friday evening. Waited all week for MTO officer to call me and say it was positive for meth....well, its Thursday and my recruiter called said he got my drug test results & physical but still waiting for background check. So...it worked!!!! I passed!

14. l
    you do realize this is public info right?

15. hey guys so I Took a pre-employment drug test one week ago for a travel nurse job and I thought that 60 mL was enough for quest but it was not. Ended up having to put about 15-20 ml of my own dirty ass urine. MRO called me yesterday and said that I failed. Asked me if I use CBD and I said yes. Travel agency is going to let me retest. THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE TEXAS BON!!