HELP!! Mini Tubes

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jbudz, May 2, 2010.

1. hey guys i really need a new tube and i'm like 90 % sure i'm getting a mini tube preferably a straight but doesn't matter much. I'm lookin for 10-16 inch tubes but at most i'd get around 18 inches. I really want any of the wicked sands tiny tubes especially the double disc to 10 arm. I think i'd like a stemless circ/ to tree perc if it fits in my budget. But really i'd just like any mini tubes with some kind of perc. I also like the Syn showerhead on aqualab but it's sold out nd i'd prefer the mini. The HVY 9mm 10 arm is nice too and so is the Luke Wilson 10 arm with 5 arm diffy.

Now that you have a general understanding of what i'm looking for PLEASEE help me out. I'm looking for stuff from WS, SG, SGW, MGW, luke wilson, lux, SYN, HVY, toro, etc.

My budget is around 300 and if anyone knows where i can get a tube similar to my liking please reply or pm me! And i pretty much mean any tubes 10 -16 inches with a perc please just let me know

I really need a new tube and i'm tired of smokign out of a 3 inch spoon. =[ \t\t

2. i had the exact same conundrum and chose the luke wilson 10 arm to 5 arm

pics and milk at Shitloaf's Glass Thread

3. im in the exact same place also, but i might be looking at bubbler over the tubes, but would be a high end bubbler

4. I know where you can find a worked WS tiny tube with a tree perc just a little outside your $300 mark. Pm me if you're interested.

5. yea i've checked that out before it looks sick but it's not in stock at aqualab =[

6. I've been looking for a piece with pretty much the exact same requirements as you, I really want the LW 5/10, but from what I can tell its been sold out for a couple months now. The HVYs look pretty nice, and 9mm glass is pretty sick. I would also check out SGW's waffle, I've never hit one but i hear they're amazing. If he doesn't have a mini on ALT, you might be able to e-mail him and ask for a quote on a custom one. I've also been looking into getting an SSFG stemless circ tube w/ either an inline a/c or a showerhead a/c. I have yet to hit an SSFG, but once again I hear they are well made both functionally and not too fragile. Hope this helps a little.

7. you just have to watch aqualab like a hawk or ask to be emailed when they get more, but they do restock from time to time you just have to be quick

8. #8 Kindler, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    You should try to hawk ALT and wait for a Syn mini stemless to show up, 14", crazy huge fixed showerhead diffusor, 250$.

There's a nice 19" in ALT right now for 270.
    http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/Q/AQL-2010-02-20-36.jpg

9. Yea i've tried SSFG but i read on etsy nnot making custom orders for now. I'm looking more for a two chamber mini tube but i'll definitely look into SGW. I think that the Luke Wilson 10/5 piece is such a great deal, for 310 you get a 10 arm tree (done by luke wilson so its bound to be sick) and a 5 arm diffusor with a disc diffused slide. I also think the SYN and HVY tubes are a great deal. Especially 310 for a 9mm 8 arm tube and i think i'm gonna get the HVY if i can't find a WS double disc to 10 arm TT or an ITZA mini or the SYN mini.

10. This might not help at all, but I just got a 15arm LW, and man this thing hits soooooo nice. the hits of a bong in the size of a bubbler. I would definitely recommend it. I keep it right on my desk its the shitttt. :smoking: