Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP MEPS MARINE DRUG TESTING!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bsolberg, May 21, 2017.

1. Hi. My boyfriend has his MEPS on May 25th. He's been a pretty heavy user (typical teenage shit) until last year when he would do maybe a couple oneys a night to help him sleep. This VERY unexpected and sudden opportunity with him enlisting into the Marines came up, and with him only having a GED, it's rare to see that. So, you can just imagine him freaking out right now. He smoked a few oneys the night before we found out, but has been sober for a couple weeks now. Previously the week before we found out, he did not smoke at all.

He is Drinking a shit ton of water, he hits the sauna because he enjoys that, and he has pretty physical And active job. He's 155 lb with a high ass metabolism. (I'm honestly jealous because I could eat what he can and he doesn't gain nada while I'm over here gaining 20 pounds, smh)

What else can he do to pass??? He's really nervous because he wants to pass so bad because this is what he wanted for all his life. It sucks it's such a rare and sudden opportunity :( PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Wait until the next time the Marines are accepting people witb GEDs and quit smoking until then? Give an excuse as to why you need 30 more days before you want to sign up?

3. This was his drug test. Maybe my eyes aren't crazy but a faint negative. If he keeps downing water and exercising and what not he will be okay?

Attached Files:

4. *my eyes are crazy LOL

5. He will pass the MEPS and fail the obstical course at boot camp. The drill sargeant will tell him thast he smoked too much pot.

6. How so if I make ask??

7. Green tea pills, craneberry pills, niacin pills, and lots of water.

Good luck

8. Thank you very much!! he's already taking niacin, so hopefully that helps!