Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Medical question about weed and my lungs!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ckills599, Nov 9, 2016.

1. So I've been coughing alot lately and have really been hurting on my right side and I've gone to 2 doctors and they say that there is a start of nemonia in my left lung. Do you think this was caused by smoking weed? I also vape,but I don't cough when I vape. When I hit weed I used to not cough but lately I've been coughing a ton, and now everytime I move or breath my right side hurts...could I of broke/fractured my rib from coughing or is the weed seriously fucking my insides up?

2. if you could cough so hard your ribs break, i'm fairly sure you would also spontaneously combust. are you a vampire, blade?