Help me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Akaboostini, Jan 12, 2017.

1. I'm on the third week of flower and my older leaves viens are yellowing then eventually the whole leaf then the leaf does I thought it was due to lack of light but I'm guessing it's a deficiency and I got home last night and some of the newer growth has a few leaf tips that are curling up with blueish wrinkles. It's a golden goat bagseed in roots organic soil.. ph is 6.5.. used Alaska fish emulsion during veg and have only gave molasses and Epsum salt since the switch to flower picking up some flower nutes today hoping it will help under 400w hps temps 63ish lights off 79 lights on 35% humidity any tips or help will be appreciated pics coming later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Check for any signs of insects, mites, thrips, etc. That's all I can suggest until there's a pic since there are so many possibilities. Your light (assuming it's at the right hight), humidity, temp, and pH are all good, so can likely rule those out.

3. Yeah I know I'll be home in a a few hours I'll drop a pic then and my lights like 20 in. Above canopy so yeah that's good but I'll get those pics asap

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Honestly, to me it looks mainly like a nitrogen deficiency, flowering plants don't need nearly as much nitrogen than they do in veg but it still is essential to have. Just read the bottle for the amount to use during bloom, then dillute with water so they can adjust to it. Right now it's leeching the nitrogen out of the leaves causing them to turn yellow. Good nutes ASAP and they'll be fine. Lookin good despite the deficiencies.

5. Feed it more, and defoliate the yellow leaf that way you don't waste your plants energy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

6. Also I see windburn your fan shouldn't be constantly blowing like that, you should use oscillating fans to prevent windburn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk