help me!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Swagga2017, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Im a super newbie. I started my plants from some random seeds i had from GDP and ASIAN ORANGE. My plants were attacked by bugs so i moved them inside. My plants are starting to look droopie and yellow at tip. What do i need to do because ive been watering them , drainage appears to be good. Im using cfls. When can i start the flowering cycle?

20170109_162011.jpeg 20170109_162106.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. You're a little late in asking for advice now, I'm afraid. I'd go ahead and flip to flower now but I wouldn't hold out hope for much, if any, smoke-able flowers. Read everything in the link below for your next try and save up some money for a proper grow light.

www.growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oooh noo , is there any way i can save them? Theres 3 plants all together. Theres two in brown pot and the other is by itself in the milk gallon. The ones in the brown pot took a long time to start growing but once i put them indoors they started growing good. The other plant by itself keeps growing leaves , leaves and more leaves but they have been drooping and tips are yellowing on some leaves. Is there anything else i can do for them??

4. This is the solo plant...any hope for her? Omg...maybe its a him
    20170109_161822.jpeg

5. They're rootbound and need bigger pots. Try transplanting into a 2 or 3 gallon with some good soil and flipping to 12/12 a few days later. Add a few 2700k CFLs and I don't see why you wouldn't get SOME bud from them.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

6. ok so If they are regular seeds you don't even know if there male or female yet for one. MY advise would be take one of those plants out in the brown pot. Two plants in there will not survive much, they will be competing for nutrient ion uptake. I would also stick another 3/4 cfls if you could under that brown pot when you pluck one out. For the milk gallon one upgrade your size container to either a pot or a makeshift pot and transplant. Again you don't know if these are male or female yet. I would also add 1-4 cfls under this one also. I would veg out for about more weeks and then flower. Remember patience is your friend. If your going to grow, grow to were you can enjoy the fruits of your labor...litterally. Also for the milk jug plant ...I would top her meaning take off the new grow to create "new tops"...two tops will then create also what this will do is the lower branching you have it will allow it to catch up to the main shoot. this will allow you to have more control of an even canopy and allow for more bud sites if they are females. man go check out my new youtube channel @ smilie420 and if you have any friends who are beginners also go hip them to that channel. As far as questions go feel free to ask away. We are also giving away free seeds this summer so make sure to subscribe and like. Happy growing with you .

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks you guys so freakin much!!!!

• Like Like x 1