Help Me

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 1Shakejunt, Nov 13, 2016.

1. I love weed like everyone on else and just as much as the next guy. Since the age of 10, I was regularly buying grams up until 16 by then I was smoking ounces. Around that time I was deep in the rave scene so by then I had experienced mushrooms, molly, and a couple of other drugs. One night out I ended up taking a press pill that put me on a 10-hour trip and the whole time my heart was playing tug a war! After that, I could till smoke comfortably until I got home I found a hit of acid in my pocket and instantly put in my mouth. I had been partying so hard that It was a weak trip, so I decided to take a big rip of some UK cheese that I had, and my heart rate instantly went through the roof. Well after that experience I waited about a week to smoke again, and when I did, I had the same result. After I ended up quitting, I'm 19 now, and I wanted to try again a couple of weeks ago, And after taking a couple of small puffs, I felt fine, When came to taking large rips (out of a pipe or joint) I recorded my heart rate about 140. I'm not sure if anxiety or a real problem? Usually, when that happen, It freaks me out, so I drink some milk and hop in the shower and control my breathing and it passes. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

2. sorry I just realized I posted this in the toking tools q&a

3. see a doctor you will get better advice than from here
    if your car has a problem would you ask the paperboy or a mechanic ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paperboy if he's a shade tree mechanic hell of a lot cheaper

5. After the first time with the acid and the press pill I went and got all kinds of test done and everything came back clear no problems