Help me :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Snazo, Nov 7, 2012.

1. If you gonna start talking trash please get da fuck outta here

Hi I'm new to growing. In Summer I wanna move out to an apartment and start growing weed so i need tsome help.!

I don't know anything about growing...

First I wanna know how much will it cost me?? all the tools and shit.
    I already have 5000$ saved in my bank for my apartment and growing tools and I will keep on saving till summer I will probably have 15000$

Two: Where can I buy the lights and everything else??

3: If I buy 10 seeds how much weed will I get at the end?

Four: how do you make em grow? Just put water like normal flowers?, do I have to stay home all day feeding them?
    Cause I work from 6AM to 4PM And from 4PM To 11PM I will b selling my weed...

I don't want to grow like an ounce or two. If I want like 20 pounds how much seeds would I need?

I don't care about my apartment I will probably choose the lowest price one with one room which will have my weed and i will sleep in the living room and I wont be buying any Internet or Cable things, All my money goes into weed!

Thanks all

2. It's obvious you've done zero research. Get on Google and search ''How to grow marijuana''.

Cost is subjective. HTG supply has a lot of things, but buying local is nice.

10 seeds could yield anything. A seed isn't limited to a certain yield. You can take a mother and clones and it'll supply pounds.

Dude, you've done no research at all... have you?

3. it depends on how long you veg the plants for. if you veg female plants for ~2 months, like in nature, they will get a couple feet tall and provide pounds

4. #5 jerry111165, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    If you gonna start talking trash please get da fuck outta here

Excellent introduction.

how do you make em grow? Just put water like normal flowers?

I would get Miracle Grow soil and 'nutes. That's what I do...

J

5. People help those who help themselves. Buy a book, read some forum posts or whatever but do some research.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud