Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROLLTIDE oOo, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. OP is obviously a new smoker, you're saying a new smoker could smoke 2 grams of dank and be perfectly functional? Leave then.

2. #82 t-fizz, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    Lol this is literally the dumbest argument on GC i think ive ever witnessed. Seriously guys... How can anyone think thats dank??? And then in the middle of the argument he says haha jk guys, i paid 20 for that shit...

I mean really... that pictures good enough to see the shit, and thats def not dank..

I cant even believe this is a serious argument.

3. The quality is enough to see that it's brown and regs.
    [​IMG]

4. I honestly cannot even believe I partook in that argument after reading through the thread again.

5. Lol its so damn obvious that its some shit weed.. Then op said he smoked 2g.. fuck i dont even smoke 2g of regs to get high, no way in hell op's just gonna sit there n blaze through 2g lol. Oh well, gave me a good laugh, Its also funny how they say dank cant be judged by looks... pretty sure any experienced smoker can look at a bud and instantly know whether its shit or dank.

6. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/848124-good-brick-weed.html

the argument was, you cannot tell thc content by looks. its a fact. plain and simple brother. no one said that was dank or wasnt, what was said was, you CANT tell. are you holding it? can you visibly see anything in that picture? can you tell how sticky it is?

if i brick a high content strain, it will look like shit and smoke like the high content strain it was grown to be. easy enough, man stoners are fucking retarded nowadays.

7. Get over it, it's shitty weed.

God damn.

If it makes you feel good, you're right.

8. Alright man yeah you're right. You win.:)

9. did you really send me a private message to call me a troll? how old are we? dude, i started this "argument" to steer idiots away from misinformation. who here has a brain? use logic, and think about things and re read some posts.

10. Im not gonna let ya get away as easy... ;)

See the bolded area?? Thats a false statement right there.

Im a grower.. If i took some good weed, vaccum sealed it, and stored it, it would come out with the orange hairs it went in with, it would still have all crystalization, all that jazz. Do you know why shitty weed looks so shitty by the way??

I do, and its because people who grow low quality weed, know that theyre growing low quality weed. they dont care about quality, theyre going for quantity. They grow it in large fields, harvest it whenever the buds are full, dry it in a shitty shack, and completely skip the curing process. then its compressed by a machine, and stuffed into a package. when you take it out, you get the paper-thin buds that you see right ^up there.

And also, what do you think happened to the crystals it once had? or the hairs? do you think they just vanish... Nope, it never had them to begin with.

And thats how i know that weeds shitty.

11. so am i, and so are millions of other people, whats your point?

what makes you think if you brick weed, the trichomes will just magically disappear? you CAN BRICK DANK!!! get it thru your head. if you brick DANK, it still is DANK.. without the look. same high, same content, no degradation of psychoactive from compression, ok?

12. Thats what im saying for christ sakes dude, it will still look fucking good. Not like that nasty shit op has pics of.

You think the hairs on the buds just fucking vanished??

No, it never had any, cuz its shitty!

I never said u cant brick dank, i said u can, and it will still be dank wen it comes out.

13. i think we are wasting our breath. this kids can't seem to understand a very simple concept. at least i don't need to live my life being an idiot, i'll let these people be. i seriously am gone form this moronic, elementary, sub-par marijuana site. moderators need to stop this crap nonsense, there are facts that a lot of people just cant seem to take in.

maybe rollitup is more professional, i dont know

14. LOL only steers n queers go to rollitup son.

15. You call everyone else elementary yet in every post you name-call like no other. Ironic.

16. so then how is my BOLD area false?? i said it will look like shit and smoke like dank, which now you are agreeing. come on man, wtf are you trying to say, read what i have been saying all along

17. What.a.stupid.thread.

18. #98 t-fizz, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012

You said it'd look like shit.. Which of course, we could have varying opinions on what shit looks like, but if u brick good weed, its not gonna come out lookin like what op has. Youre right, but itll still look alot better than mids. There will still be a visible difference between mids and dank.

Edit: I shouldnt have said the statement was false, just the part about it lookin like shit.

19. too much whining arguing and bickering, closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.