Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROLLTIDE oOo, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Trying to stop the bullshit by spreading bullshit? Reverse psychology, i can dig it.

2. I said in another post similar but here we go again !

the difference between Reg or Mids vs DANK is ?

PATIENCE and NO BRICK STORAGE

If you know and love marijuana like I do most of you know, people pay for the looks. Because I have smoked Regs and Mids in my earlier days that will compete head to head with any DANK. Just looks ...

3. if im the one growing it, i dont need it to look good, i still know its dank. i can still brick it and my friend would still pay full price for it bc he knows and saw me grow it. dank, for retail purposes will NEVER be bricked. whats so hard about this.

4. [quote name='"Macro"']

thats not the point. its not about who or why. the point is, ITS POSSIBLE. no im not butthurt, im trying to stop all this bullshit on this site. read my other posts. theres so many retards here, present company included.[/quote]

You just seem kinda butthurt is all, chill no reason for name calling.

Is it possible? Sure its possible man but so is me hooking up with 3 chicks at once, but its also extremely unlikely.

5. No one would do that to dank buds for transportation, no matter how much you have to transport. They would vacuum seal it, or use jars (although i don't know anyone who uses jars to transport pounds) Sure there's some dank buds that are naturally dense or "compressed" even, but no one in their right mind would brick dank. And i call bullshit on the bolded part.

6. i stopped reading after your first five ignorant words. "No one would do that.." ok, well since people have, i already can discredit and not even read the rest. peace fuckers

7. Some bricked dank that's the shit I don't like!!

8. Wow. That is the worst thing i've ever heard on this forum. Literally, in my years of being here its gotta be top 5 worst. Let me get this straight before this gets heated. You're saying dank bud is only looks, and dank bud and regs compete head to head, and could give you the same high. Dank bud has a higher thc %, and medicinally, the are also more cannabinoids so in terms of treatment it's a more powerful medicine.

9. Bye brotha, i hope you have a good day and live a happy life. Good vibes your way.

10. #50 zeroshawdow, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012

I will give you the benefit of the doubt or maybe I did not express myself in clear way. One thing is for sure your nickname do not fit you personality.

REGS OR MIDS COULD SMOKE like the SAME QUALITY of POTENCY (Effects) of a DANK Bud is just the looks due to the Method of Storage and transportation, therefore price decrease, however potency could be intact.

In Crayons to be very clear with you. This is an example:

OG KUSH - Harvest Earlier, but looks of the Buds is premium "DANK". You pay premium price for "DANK".

Same OG KUSH - Harvest on Time, but stored in a Brick. You pay MID or Reg prices, depending on the looks and freshness.

Simple enough ?

11. I'm just fuckin with ya.. I payed 20$ for that shit.. So ha.. And a point was proved.. YOU CAN PACKAGE your weed!!

12. What point ?

13. [quote name='"zeroshawdow"']

What point ?[/quote]

The one that I just post

14. #54 GreenCrackYUM, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    I said it looked like bricked up mexican weed. Have you had good bricked up mexican weed? In case you were wondering, bunk is a term I used in place of bad weed.

Basically his weed looks like shit, and if he had to smoke 2 grams then it IS shit. The end. You can try and twist it any which way you want, but in the end, his weed is shit.

Edit: You're the guy raging on every thread about how everyone is a retard.. obviously butt hurt over something. And the fact is, nobody is going to brick up dank weed. I don't understand what you're trying to prove.. look at the damn pictures.. unless you are mentally challenged you can see that the weed isn't that great from the terrible pictures alone.

And I do not see ONE post in this thread that says "That weed is shit because it was bricked up" like you claim. Please point me in the direction of such post.

15. bricked, not bricked who gives a flying fuck let the dude smoke his dirt

16. Dude I could Ican get that same amount of weed For about 15 bucks
    It's right here

image-2029072219.jpg

17. Peace out guysss. No need to fight over some dirt weed.

18. You got fucked in the ass. Low grade marijuana at best. And for the price you just got dped in the ass. And loud? Lol

19. You probably got really high because you have a low tolerance.

20. That actually looks better than his.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.