Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROLLTIDE oOo, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image-3225334561.jpg

Does this look good?

2. the quality is atrocious.

3. No, Duder.

From what I can tell it looks all bricked up and reggie.

4. Looks like some bricked up bunk to me.

5. I'm bout to smoke it now

6. image-3505842160.jpg

It's not bad I got 4g of it

7. You sit are wrong!! Just had a 2g session... High as fuck my friend!! Keep token! #>stond#

8. check this out. you can take a pound of white widow, brick it, store it in a garage for a year, and see how it looks vs. how it smokes. just because something was bricked has absolutely no bearing as to the quality/cannabinoid percentages, it just means someone needed to put a lot of weed in a smaller space.

9. How much u pay for that?

10. those picture are really shitty hard to tell but...looks like good regs to me, I could be wrong...what did u pay and how much did you get?

11. [quote name='"Cincle38"']How much u pay for that?[/quote]

I got 4g for 60

12. [quote name='"Macro"']check this out. you can take a pound of white widow, brick it, store it in a garage for a year, and see how it looks vs. how it smokes. just because something was bricked has absolutely no bearing as to the quality/cannabinoid percentages, it just means someone needed to put a lot of weed in a smaller space.[/quote]

Do What??? I am high sir. You have to explain a little more

13. From the pictures, it looks like some good reg to me but maybe its the camera...does it smell really strong?

14. [quote name='"Cincle38"']From the pictures, it looks like some good reg to me but maybe its the camera...does it smell really strong?[/quote]

Yes. It has a loud smell

15. He basically saying all because your weed is bricked up doesn't mean its not some good shit...

16. im just saying just because something is bricked, does not mean it is low quality. you could have some dank, i wouldnt say it is crap just because it is brick as other posters have, i know all too well that bricked weed could be anything, it could be Trainwreck (an awesome sativa strain) and look like shit because it was bricked.

im basically saying to those who said it was crap bc it was bricked, you guys are retarded.

17. [quote name='"fatblunts9-5-4"']those picture are really shitty hard to tell but...looks like good regs to me, I could be wrong...what did u pay and how much did you get?[/quote]

It's good stuff tho.

18. Your weed is pixelated .

19. [quote name='"Macro"']im just saying just because something is bricked, does not mean it is low quality. you could have some dank, i wouldnt say it is crap just because it is brick as other posters have, i know all too well that bricked weed could be anything, it could be Trainwreck (an awesome sativa strain) and look like shit because it was bricked.

im basically saying to those who said it was crap bc it was bricked, you guys are retarded.[/quote]

Very right! It was good and smooth.. It was well worth the price.. I am very stoned..

20. That's look Mids Quality Prices !

But, to whom are you going to complain ! As long is smoke good ... roll with the punches ... but never again pay what you paid for MIDS look a like quality. $25 tops here for that.

But that's just me ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.