Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zegela, Jun 3, 2012.

1. So I smoked some hash in Madrid, Spain last night.
    I put some of it in a ziplock bag in my back pack.
    The bag broke and there are now little crumbs of hash in my back pack.
    I obviously cleaned up all the visible crumbs. I'm taking a flight to Romania tomorrow and I want to know if security or drug dogs will pick up even the smallest size of hash (like the size of this period .)
    Even if the smallest amount like .00001 grams of hash is found, is that enough for me to get fucked?

2. Just smoke the crumbs you picked up and chill. You'll be fine.

3. If you're really THAT worried about it, vacuum the inside of your bag to put yourself at ease.

4. Put a paper towel over the hose of your vacuum and rubberband it off and it will trap all the little pieces. Good luck

5. Panty hose over the vacuum, paper would break then the bud completely gone lost in a bunch of dirt and dust.

6. Just empty out the bag and scrub it with soaP and a sponge or something like that