Help me !!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cornbread615, May 14, 2012.

1. lets say l have a standard size pot (for a pc grow box) if l am using fox farm soil and nutes. how much water/nutes will it take to water that one plant lm so confused it says for a 1 gallon ratio but surely im not putting a gallon of water into one pot every feeding so l need to know the water to nutes ratio for one plant per feeding lm a first time grower and this is my only question thanks ppl.

2. You don't tell us how old the plant is, we will assume LED for lighting.

you will NOT need nutes for several weeks, you have good dirt. Plenty of nutes in there.

once you are using nutes, find a one gallon jug or one quart jug and cut the measurements down to 1/4.

Keep the mixed water and use as necessary. mixing in advance does not hurt anything.

When to water is based on weight.

once you have watered it and it's drained, pick it UP. feel how heavy it is.

now the next day pick it up again and see how heavy it is.

When it's DRY you will be able to feel the difference in weight.

Depending on pot size, this could be several days between watering.

3. Your right don't drown your plant in a full gallon if it's still small. Just water however much the plant needs and save the rest for later. Or if you can't save it then mix up a batch with half of all ingredients, so you end up with half as much water. If half is too much then quarter all the additives, and so on it's not really as complicated as you might be thinking.

4. awesome guys thanks!! l just went out and got a small pot l havent started my grow yet just want to make sure lm all set im growing lowryder in a pc grow box using 2 cfls and its an auto flower so no need to change out the bulbs im neverous and excited again thanks for the help.

5. if you are growing in a small pc box i would look up LST in plant training on GC YOU will need to know how to do it !!

6. yea i builded a LST piece for it so im good there!

7. Make sure you lst to make it worthwhile and remember fix farms soil is well known for bei g HOT. meaning it comes with a lot of nutes in it already. If your using fix farms soil you won't need anything but water for the first four weeks. I use promix which doesn't have anything but trace amounts yet it holds em three and a half weeks. I don't use nutes till either they show deficiency or they're over a month old

8. Lst is gonna be so important in a pc grow
    If your interested the global grow in my sig has some awesome growers in there and also if you want to see a good reference for lst fim and topping there's a shit ton of video updates on there from everyone. Swing by. Any issues or questions we love this stuff over there

9. Oh and feel free to post any pics and questions there