Help me with this problem!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeeDeluXe, May 5, 2010.

1. Ok, guys.. here is the story...
    so... lets see.. basically im in shit and having a fight with a pretty good friend of mine..
    this is the story..
    it all started when he got with this girl... he was totally madly in love with her, and she, well yea, she liked his company..
    .at one point we all went to a party at her house, where he got so wasted that he passed straight out... she then came to me in the room next door, and wanted to have sex with me...
    i said no, cuz i couldnt do it... and yea... so thats that...
    i decide its best not to say anything, as i dont want to endanger their relationship... i mean, if u saw how crazy he was about her.. well yea...
    so now this other guy which similar shit happened too (but thats not the story) he tells him about everything, tht she tried to do this..
    this is all after they broke up because she told him she had a new boyfriend and had cheated on him regularly with this guy....
    so he was all pissed at me for not telling him...like rly pissed...
    and now... over three quarter of a year later.. we brought it all up again.. and he flipped shit, and just blocked me from all this shit and said some really hurtful stuff like he was never my friend and etc.
    i wanna know... did i really do something wrong?
    i know that if i would have told him, she would have denied it and he would obviously have believed her... as he only had eyes for heer and everything for him revolved around her..
    he flipped shit telling me i should have told him and it was an asshole thing to do not to tell him,,,and i mean, he still protects this girl cuz he is still in love with her after everything she did... he says all he wants is for her to be happy and shit..
    and yea... so, im really not happy with the fact that we arent talking..
    but i wanna know...
    1.should i still try to be his friend even after all the shit he told me like tht he was never my friend and that im an asshole.
    2. was it wrong what i did, i mean, i know he would have flipped at me anyway, and they broke up shortly after...
    3. what to do?

thanks guys

2. smoke-a-bowl

3. did you tell him that when it finally came out..??

if you did and he still said all those things i would just give him some time to chill out....

it seems like you want to work it out so after a week or so hit him up....

smoke and just chill...

if i have issues with ppl i try to smoke with them and just work things out....

hopefully things workout for you OP...

4. Even if you didnt come clean right away. After they broke up you should have told him, if she told him that she was cheating on him regular you should have used that as an opportunity to say that you saw the writings on the wall or whatever. Yeh you should still be friends, just own up that you made a mistake and that you value the trust good friends should have.