Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me with my problem! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Altoidd, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Hi, I've probably smoked weed 5 times? The first few times I did it I didn't feel anything but after that I can definitely feel it. Unfortunately, each time I do feel the effects, I (as it is commonly referred to as), sketch out. I've always done it with at least one other person who have smoked before but I always tend to stay really quiet and get nervous at exaggerations. For example, everybody laughing really creeps me out and people talking so slowly deepens this feeling.

Last time I tried working out and taking a herbal, over-the-counter sleeping pill prior to the session and it was slightly better but I still was not enjoying my high. So, what are my options do you suppose? I know I should probably give up on this escapade of mine but I thought it would be fun to know the feeling of being high because it sounds so fun :( Do you think smoking alone will help? I might try that when my parents go on vaction; I can just smoke outside and listen to music and play wow or something!

Thank you for any feedback.

2. How much do you smoke a session? 1g would be great if you could finish it

3. Usually 0.4g-1g.

4. you might just be one of those people that doesnt need to smoke weed.
    and should refrain from doing so, so the rest of us that do need it can peacefully enjoy it.

of course i could be wrong. only advice i can suggest to you though, is either
    A. you smoke
    B. you dont smoke.

just blaze one up man and then just chill out. think it through all teh way.
    dont be so uptight. being uptight will ruin a high completely.

5. Hey, when I first started smoking weed, I was exactly like you. I wasn't really "high" I guess, I was just really quiet for the whole time whilst everyone around me had an entirely opposite effect. It never really bothered me as much, at the time I thought that was what "high" was like, just being really quiet. Then I moved to England and smoked a fat ass joint of white widow and... everything changed since then.

It might just be the bud your smoking, maybe it's been an unlucky session of bad batches, or maybe that's how the ganja hits you. Each person handles ganja differently.

6. Wow, thanks for so many responses in such a short period! I think I'll just try one more time, by myself, just chilling out. I sincerely hope it will go well. It's weird because I'm not really up-tight or anything when I'm sober :S

7. Smoke an play online games like halo cod or something where you talk to people worked for me

8. Maybe your feeling sketched out because your to stoned? Try smoking less next time and see if that helps you at all or train your brain not to be worried or paranoid when your high