help me with my next glass purchase please

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hottirocket, Oct 18, 2010.

1. looking into getting my first car here in the next coming of months and i wanted a nice glass work to come with it. i had an inline bubbler in mind and i have my heart set on something like this, if you can help me find an inline for around 250-375 dollars it would be appreciated :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Those are NICE, but you can find some great inline bubblers for much less then 300.

I suggest getting a case for it as well. Vatra, Ryot, and Dime Bag all make great protective bags and cases.

Do not keep it in your car though, because the last thing you want with your new car and bubbler is a charge for paraphernalia possession.

3. Good point that's something you'd do best to avoid. Nothing like a ticket to act as a damn buzzkill

4. can you post some options under 300? and the next place is well hidden under my bed, which is why i am going to the inline design because of the flatness

5. Shop at your local headshop man. Most of them will negotiate prices.

Just tell them you saw a similar piece online for X amount.

I did that with a piece stickered at 350... I got it for 262 by saying I saw one online way cheaper and wanted 25% off. He was baked off his ass and said "... uh, sure thing man."

6. did you actually find it online? and he said the headford inline i posted was priced at 320, but i was almost positive i could talk him down to 250, he was marking down this luke wilson inline that started at 250 and was marking down to 180 until i realized i only had 150, but he showed me other stuff for that price but my heart was set on the headford idk why

7. Nope. I lied out of my ass.

8. haha nice, thank you very much for the options too, the second one is awesome

9. Etsy is great! Those inlines look pretty nice