Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me with my mate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cometdaniels, Oct 29, 2011.

1. sup stoners,

now I'm not sure if this in the right place but my bad I'm new.

I'm 18 and I got a good mate of mine for years and ( he's cool when he's sober) whose just turned 18 but he is the biggest dick ever the smoke with. He is a combination of so many of those 20 annoying stoners things.

Now myself and him have been trying to get blazed for a long time so I find a connection and go to pick up a 20 for myself and a 50 for him. My car was in the shop so I had to walk (1 1/2 hours) and then you know how unreliable dealers are I end up waiting around for like 5 hours to get it and finally I get it. I see my another good mate so I sesh with him for a hour and I have my other mate calling me up being like "hey when are you gunna get back man, get back before my parents get home at 5. I'm like dude your 18....

So I walk all the way back to his place where he jizzes down my throat cos I wasn't at his place at a certain time. And we proceed to sesh because he owes me 2 seshs from a earlier time. This part really f's me off!!! He says he can roll a j... and I have no f'ing idea how he did this but he rolled a joint and when he lights the joint and inhales only the paper around the weed is burnt and no weed is burnt. Also the joint keeps going out. He is new to smoking so I point out "lets do buckies" cos the joint isn't working I also point out that the weed is being wasted but he keeps hitting the thing eventually there is no paper around the joint its just like a whole line of burnt weed resin shit thats melted together. The j wasn't even staying lit it was just going out and we were not getting any hits of it. Basically he used like a good gram just to roll this thing and because he keeps hitting the j the weed all disintegrates into crumbs and ash. I got like 1 good hit of it. He had like 3. It was like the worst sesh ever I didn't even get high he's then like "you owe me now" and I'm like f off that was shit lets do more i'm not even high and hes like freaks out at me and tells me that I wasn't hitting the thing properly

The next day he stills owes me a sesh and I wanna resolve all this shit so I'm like bro lets sesh bring some bud we will go halves. He shows up like 50 minutes late and doesn't bring any of his weed and expects me to give him I'm like dude you have a 50 bag and it took me the whole day to get it and you owe me so stop being such a dick.

He's just f'ing retarded he's like the biggest jew ever he never wants anyone using his bud and but will happily use yours then jew you out somehow, he just can't even roll a j without f'ing it up and being around him is the biggest f'ing downbuzz

2. ...so stop hanging out with him?

3. :eek:

4. yea not like that man but you know he likes freaks out

5. considering you can change yourself and only yourself, nobody else, after reading it seems more like you have an issue with being his friend then he has an issue being a stingy dick head. you can either change your situation and tell him to kick rocks next time he calls, or you can deal with it. but he is who he is. :smoking:

6. #6 percul8r615, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Na I think this belongs In the limp wrist section

7. this.

8. Dude I knew plenty of people like this and I really didn't know what to do so I just started hangin out with better people, that's all. I only hang out with people I can trust, no one fucks with me like that just because all my friends and I have mutual respect for one another.

9. You walked an hour and a half to pick up some bud? HOLY SHIT....dedication i guess. Just stop hanging out with this guy man. That is the easiest thing to do. Tell him you don't like hanging out with him or say your parents don't. Some excuse at least.

10. #10 hotdog585, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Without the J thing, it sounds like he just doesn't wanna toke you up. He did keep his 50 sack at home and was 50 minutes late, honestly that sounds like he doesn't wanna chill. But if he actually did waste a gram in front of you, he sounds like a stingy noob.

I have a friend who counts sessions and even bowls, it's annoying as fuck. I've made it better though. Next time he wants to smoke out of his stash, say you'll get him back eventually. Don't say you'll do the exact number of bowls or seshes, just say you'll get him back and you'll make sure you guys are on a good level. Be vague as possible about the amount to gauge his reactions. A true friend will believe you and toke up without stressing over compensation.

Explain that you're tired of counting bowls and just wanna smoke. Unfortunately, money can break friendships. Cheap fucks.

Edit: He might be using you for a bud hookup. If he's been late/forgot his sack more than a few times before, my money's on that.

11. yea man when a stoner needs his bud shit aniet gunna stop him from getting it