Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me with my hash! is it even hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocklax, Jul 6, 2009.

1. ok i have been collecting the dust out of my electric grinder then pressing it with a pollen presser and heating, making little puck like chunks. is this hash or simply just pressed fine ground weed? should i just sift with silk screen(i work with half ounces)?

2. i believe what you have is just kief, im pretty sure hash is kief combined and compressed with other parts of the plant as well.

3. sounds more like you just have pressed kief, look on youtube for how to make hash and youll find plenty of vids.

4. Yeah dude.. like everyone said above, it's just keif. It's pretty damn good stuff though - almost like hash. Preparing hash is a lot different and has a few more steps than cleaning out your grinder. :]

5. the best stuff is made from it,yall know pollen usally its that kinda off golden white,same like kief, those crystals are the trichs,,look at bubble hash for example the process is to filter out the trichs which are those crystals bubble hash is more refined in the last layers but pressing kief is just less refined cuz you do get some,very little plant matter but still very good.

6. Smoke the kief pucks. Will get you really really high.

7. i want to see your kief puck

8. im new to the whole forum thing so i dont know how to post pics but.. i just got like more than half way through my big thick puck lol, which was harder to get out of the press so i made a thinner one thats been untouched