Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me with ideas for a project please?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xEtceteraaa, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Im doing a presentation on Women in the Military tomorrow. I have already finished my presentation but we are also required to do a 15 minute activity involving our topic. I cant think of any activity that would relate to Women in the Military. I was thinking Jeopardy or possibly an obstacle course. Any ideas? Please dont flame, i really need ideas.

2. Make a skit where all the ladies are making sandwhiches while the men are eating the sandwiches on their uniforms the women just ironed

3. the obstacle course idea sounds good. maybe incorporate some sandwich activities lol. but yeah go with the obstacle course

4. So youre the guy that makes the bad sexist jokes...

5. well...theres this which would be a winner but might not get u a good grade.

In college i took a communications class where we looked at gender roles, and for my final project our group chose to analyze demi moores performance in GI Jane. As a class "activity" we had the girls in the class challenge the boys to a push up contest. In Theory it would have worked great, but in my group we had one of the best womens basketball players. I don't mean good like "ok" i mean she played in the olympics and lead our school to both an ACC championship and a national title. Needless to say she won the contest and our point wasnt really proven.
    ANYWAY, maybe some sort of gender role reversal or gender contest...such as push ups?

6. make a video, kinda like an advertisement, that shows that women in the military are just as important and needed as men in the military.

7. go old school with it man, id pick an activity that represents the roles women filled in like wwII or something like that

8. Hahaha that plan really backfired man, classic.

9. follow the leader!! i didnt think of it on my own, but this young military women seems to be quite good at it!
    [​IMG]

10. Im thinking about doing something like that except it has to be 15 minutes so its gonna be like running up 3 flights of stairs and back down then doing push ups