Help me with a fitness plan

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TonyCartman, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

So finally decided to join the gym again!
    Can anybody help me out with a fitness plan?

My goal is to tone up and build some muscle, but nothing too much.. And wanna loose the fat around the belly from all that beer and munchies... :) gonna run 20min on treadmill before each work out, I think that will take care of munchie fat.. But need help with the rest!:)

Planning on working out 3-4 times a week by the way.

So any advice on good exercises lads? :)

All input is highly appreciated!

2. 1.more vegetables
    2.cardio/weight lifting intervals 30 mins each
    3.dont workout when sore
    4.fuck bitches get money

3. #3 yeahiknow, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    dude fuck gyms, get a pullup\leg up station thing, no fees, no egos, just you and the bar. oh and try to not drink any soda pop, but drink more water than you normally would. Hope that helps, peace •__•

4. almost forgot, 20 min may be too much cardio before you train with weights, try 5 min before and 25 min after weights, that way youwon't be too worn down to lift or pull. I have seen people get fucked up from doing too much cardio right before they pump iron, but in my opinion pumping iron is a waste of time, you should do pull-ups and pushups and other forms of calisthenic exercises. no bitch tits when you get older lol.

5. Thanks for the input guys!

6. Do stronglifts. You'll burn fat and get stronger.

I spent over two years doing what you're planning (cardio and unprogrammed weights), and it was a waste of time. I lost some weight, but didn't look anything like I wanted.

Lifting won't make you bulky unless you want it to. So don't worry about that lol.