HELP ME What is this on my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by freshbastard420, Nov 19, 2014.

1. I have 11 auto flowers and the leaves of my plants have a bunch of burns or something don't no if it's wind burn or what. Also have white stuff in some of the leaves am not as worried about that as yellow burns PLEASE TELL ME WhAT THIS IS I AM SUPER WORRIED ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421106.443039.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421127.126645.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421161.144911.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416421189.827678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like some residue from nutrients

3. Residue fir nutes? To many nutes? Or do you think it is a nute burn. New to growing and don't want to screw it up. Any suggestions on how to prevent it and how damaged or harmed are my plants, should I be worried thanks for all the help

From ***

4. First pic looks like you got nute water on leaves and it dried, second looks like ph fluctuations, and the third looks like light burn to me. Given that the pattern is across two leaves like the plant got fried from above.

5. See that's the thing tho those lights are 2 4ft T5s now correct me if I am wrong cuz I am new to this but the T5s have always been at least 20 inches away from the plants.
    How worried should I be about the first pic should I just spray with water lightly

6. Ive never used t5, should be fine though, and you dont want to get any liquid on the leaves at all. Unless you are foliar feeding. But i dont think thats the case. You want to get water to the roots and keep it off leaves.

7. Ok cool thanks a lot bro

8. T5s dont burn like that. Thats nute splash imo. My t5s they so low

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: