help me wats up with my plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by luvdatgreen, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Pics attatched

Hi all im sorry if you get this all the time but i cant find pics of ones like mine i grow them for 3weeks under flourecent bulb now its under 250 hps its top temp is up to 30 and botton about 20 - 25 humidity i think between 50% and 60%.
    I water with cool boiled wated when dry and am feeding organic tomato feed N 4%, P2 Os 2%, K 6%, and traces B , Ca, Cu, Fe and Mn of im feeding every 10 days and problem started when changed the light but i did start feeding a week or more b for.

i started low down then put up to 14" away from light now im at 18" as i feared it was heat stress what do you think?. i still have one plant that is not doing it and its the talest one. please help gota start sumwhere.

Attached Files:

2. What is ur PH? It looks some what like it's ben going through a PH swing. Due u test ur PH run off water @ all:smoke:

3. i bought a ph tester but it dint seem to work i just cheaked it putting in the water it give it and it read about 5.5 i put in soil and it reads 6.9 im not shure of run off as it dint seem to work till now but i will do that and let u know i know this sounds stupid but do you just test the water that drains out to pot:wave: to test run off?

4. When you last fed with nutes did any get on the leaves.... kinda looks like nute burn as its kinda spotty

5. I dont think i did is my ph too hight at 6.9 should it be more 6 with hps?? im thinkin? not shore.

6. I dont think a ph of 6.9 would be the cause, but I'm not an expert. Is your ph a consistent 6.9 or does it fluctuate? I have had ph spotting issues if the ph fluctuates in a wide range, but was only on one plant, may have just been genetics in my case as all my others were fine.

7. im not shore as i had just started testing it yesterday coz mi ph tester was not working. i thinking back and it does seem that every time i feed i seem to get this happening up to about 4 days after they have stop getting worse now 3 with it one and 1 not. next time i feed if it does it again what would be the problem?

8. Just an update to anyone who helped seems i had bee giving too much nutriants. i was useing organic tomato feed and i followed the lable becasue of another site saying to do this. after talking to a driver from neatherlands iv decided to only feed very little so when it comes to 12-12 its sucks up as much as it can and grows big buds. this is what i have been told anyways so ill keep you updated on how it goes.