Help me understand this

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Soreno, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Hydroponics is just a way to explain how a plant is grown right, so you can have good and bad hydro.

Me and my buddy got into an argument about seeds, he said if you had bagseeds and grew it hydroponically it would be the same as if you bought some good seeds off a seedbank, he says its all in the growing. I agree with him about the growing but not about the seeds, who's right?

2. It's all the growing, good seeds grown poorly will give a shit product (also the care after harvesting comes into play). Bag seeds that someone takes care of and shows the plant love, they'll be bangin, heh.

// Edit, but yeah, probably should've stressed the care after harvest has a big efffect also...

3. most well grown bud is going to be really potent. obviously there are famous strains with a particular quality that people like and thus breed for seeds. on the other hand, with bagseeds, you never know where the seeds have come from, so really, you could find a total winner phenotype amongst a bag seed and have the best pot youd ever smoked. thats how things like diesel pop up, people just find a seed in a bag, grow it, then breed it.