Help me understand and choose a bong!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 420365guy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. #1 420365guy, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Can you tell me what kind of bong you have and why you like it? I'm looking for a solid glass bong between 18-24 inches that delivers a smooth hit for around $200. If you can post pics or links that would be awesome too. Thanx!

Ideas?

2. Fuckin hell just buy a bong are you some sort of bongoligest

3. what question do you want me to ask as you have 11 questions? your to technical you would have been better off just saying whats best bong for around $200?

More people will answer this way, as it happens I am looking for a bong myself which is why I clicked on here.

4. Ok I'll change the post up. Btw answer anything you want to or can. Everything I listed has me stumped

5. I was just about to help you then I saw the reason for editing is 'complaining asshole'

sorry dude not a good attitude to have on GC, bye.

6. How's that lol? Easier to understand and less wordy?

7. u were not about to help him? you insulted him

8. That's fine man. You don't need to respond. I'm sure someone will. Sorry for calling you an asshole but I put thought into my posts n u were kind of being an asshole

9. #9 nomoredoubts, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    much better, that crazy post you had earlier would have got you no where far to much info if you walked into a headshop with all those questions I think you would end up going home with a nasa space shuttle. Little is more on GC

Edit: @smoothtrash: wrong he insulted me actually which we have now forgotten about so its cool, stop getting involved any one would think this a public form

10. Thanx man

11. #11 MRKUSH1986, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Check out
    GRASSCITY.COM

Can't post links to competitor sites dude - WW

12. headshop man they get you sorted out real fast i didnt understand anythin about bongs other then i smoke out of them untill i went to a headshop now i got a great 2fter it feels like magic in my lungs

13. #13 420365guy, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Both of those sites have some sick ass pieces but there were only a few in my price range. Is ph a good company?

14. If I may ask how much did your 2fter cost you and is it a name brand?

15. Come on guys, you KNOW you're not supposed to link to competitor's websites

16. It's not on grasscity, but I'm currently looking at the Jet Subzero Waterpipe. It's different, it's not built by artists, but instead by engineers. The thing is tough so that's the biggest catch for me; it won't break like many of my glass pieces in the past have.

Check it out if you'd like, I'm not trying to advertise anything but you could find it on the internet if you want to (it isn't sold on GC). I believe people deserve objective information and this is the one I'm looking at.

17. I could understand the motive behind this rule and will abide by it, but seriously, that is such commie law haha. Just because it's gc doesn't mean they are the best headshop. Other shops will have different selection and different deals. If your shit is quality people will buy it no matter what

18. That's what's up bro I'm def. gonna check it out. I just don't wanna buy something expensive because it's expensive I want it to be worth it! Thanx for the objective info!

19. Seriously bro that was awesome. Thanks. That's all the info I've been looking for and it helped me narrow down my choices. I think I would like a beaker shaped bong with 1 tree perc. Without specifying a company does that general setup sound like I would be getting a smooth milky hit?